Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Blue Themed Nails!

Hi Ladies! Today I have another color themed post and the theme for today is blue!

Blue Themed Nails

On my index and pinky fingers, I have China Glaze Isle See You Later as base, and topped with China Glaze Don't Be A Flake.

Isle See You Later is a beautiful jelly blue polish, but it really is very very sheer. I had about 5 coats on and I can still see visible nail line.

Blue Themed Nails

On my middle finger, I have Color Club Over The Moon.. The holographic effect isnt very obvious in this photo as I didnt have enough light when I was taking the pictures. But I assure you, the effect is breath taking, especially under strong sunlight!

Color Club Pinky Swear

And lastly on my ring finger, I have this really gorgeous polish from Color Club called Pinky Swear!

Pinky Swear is filled with silver and magenta glitters in a blue shimmer base. The polish is quite dense, and probably more suitable to be used on it's own. I had 2 coats on.. Look how beautiful it is!

Well, that's all for today! I'll be doing more of these color themed nails, stay tuned!

Polishes Used:
Color Club Pinky Swear
Color Club Over The Moon
China Glaze Isle See You Later
China Glaze Don't Be A Flake

2 comments: