Saturday, March 8, 2014

Comparison: China Glaze Metro Pollen-Tin vs OPI Need Sunglasses?

Okay, today I'm doing a comparison for the yellow in the China Glaze City Flourish collection, which to my surprise, is actually the most popular color in this collection!

China Glaze Metro Pollen-Tin vs OPI Need Sunglasses?

China Glaze Metro Pollen-Tin vs OPI Need Sunglasses?

OPI Need Sunglasses?: Index Finger, Ring Finger
China Glaze Metro Pollen-Tin: Middle Finger, Pinky

China Glaze Metro Pollen-Tin vs OPI Need Sunglasses?

China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin is a beautiful creamy nacho cheese yellow that is opaque in 1-2 coats, while OPI Need Sunglasses? is a dirty sheer yellow that is a little mustard.

Needless to say, China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin win hands-down for me. It's opaque and it pops.. Definitely my to go yellow for nail art now. :)

I should be doing a comparison for the yellow in the OPI Brazil collection but I haven't got it yet. =P

What do you think? Does China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin deserve it's throne as the most popular polish in the City Flourish collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment