Saturday, November 30, 2013

China Glaze Scattered & Tattered

China Glaze Scattered & Tattered

I must admit, I was never a fan of any of the polishes from the China Glaze Glitz Bitz 'n Pieces collection, because I always felt that they looked kinda messy. But now I changed my mind! Check out Scattered & Tattered on my nails!

I was actually inspired to do this nail when I saw something similar on the hands of another girl while I was on the train. I had no idea what she used, but it I immediately thought of Scattered & Tattered & can't wait to try it out on my own. :)

China Glaze Scattered & Tattered

I used China Glaze Cloud Nine for my base, for a sheer off-white base colour with subtle glitters, and topped one coat of Scattered & Tattered over it.

Very satisfied with the effects here, with it looking a little like graffiti or splashed paint.. haha!

What do you think?

Polishes Used:
China Glaze Cloud Nine
China Glaze Scattered & Tattered

No comments:

Post a Comment