Monday, August 19, 2013

Sunset Gradient Nails

Sunset Gradient Nails

Have been seeing a lot of very pretty gradient nails all around so I decided to do one too!

The colours combined really looked like the sunset sky, dont you agree? :)

The colours I used for this gradient are China Glaze Are You Jelly?, China Glaze Make Some Noise & China Glaze Riveting, and stamped with Bundle Monster plate BM-314!

China Glaze Riveting is really gorgeous when sponged as the base orange color will get faded and the gold shimmers shine through. So pretty!

I'm now tempted to do another gradient with light pastel colors!

Polishes Used:
China Glaze Are You Jelly?
China Glaze Make Some Noise
China Glaze Riveting

3 comments:

  1. BREATH-TAKING! I love it so much and would love to see a pastel gradient too. The stamping is the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gradient mani! I love the pattern too. :)

    ReplyDelete