Sunday, June 23, 2013

Swatch: Nabi Holographic Black

Swatch: Nabi Holographic Black

Today I have with me Nabi Holographic Black! Black is really gorgeous, with the most colorful holographic rainbow flash among those already swatched!

Swatch: Nabi Holographic Black

Even though it's called Black, I think Nabi Holographic Black is actually closer to being a gun metal grey color. I used 3 thin coats to achieve this color and opacity.

Nabi Holographic Black vs ColorClub Revvvolution
Nabi Holographic Black vs ColorClub Revvvolution
In the picture above, I have ColorClub Revvvolution on my middle finder and pinkie for comparison against Nabi Holographic Black.

I was really surprised to find that both polishes actually have the exact same holographic flash! The only difference between both polishes is that ColorClub Revvvolution is slightly darker in color and is closer to being 'black'.

Nabi Holographic Black vs China Glaze Galactic Gray
Nabi Holographic Black vs China Glaze Galactic Gray
I also did a quick comparison with China Glaze Galactic Gray as I remember the polish being described as gun-metal grey. But when placed side by side, CG Galactic Gray actually looked slightly brown instead of grey.

As mentioned in my previous Nabi Holographic post, Nabi Holographics are coarse/grainy type while China Glaze Hologlam are the smooth type.

In all, I'm a little disappointed that Nabi Holographic Black is not 'black' enough, but I'm satisfied with the holographic flash!

Polishes Used:
Nabi Holographic Black
ColorClub Revvvolution
China Glaze Galactic Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment