Saturday, May 18, 2013

Soft Shades Floral


Did a manicure using 2 of the soft shades from the OPI Oz collection - OPI Don't Burst My Bubble and OPI What Wizardry Is This?.

This is my first time using OPI's sand polishes and I'm impressed by it! I had 2 coats on for this mani and the polish dry to this fine gritty texture that's not really like the China Glaze's texture collection.

OPI's sand is more fine with the texture evenly and densely spread out without effort. They are really easy to remove too!

I also stamped on some floral prints using cheeky plates CH16 with Essie No Place Like Chrome to complete the feminine look.

So what do you think of this mani? Do you like it? :)

Polishes Used:
OPI Don't Burst My Bubble
OPI What Wizardry Is This?
Essie No Place Like Chrome

No comments:

Post a Comment