Today I have Not In This Galaxy from the collection!
Not In This Galaxy is a warm coral holographic polish. I usually love corals, but I'm not so sure about this one. I think the colour actually makes it look less holo because the colour of the rainbow is too close to the base colour.
I don't have any coral holographic polishes in my collection, but it's actually pretty close to Jade Delirio Rosa (comparing Not In This Galaxy on my nails with Jade Delirio Rosa bottle).
Application-wise, I used a normal base coat and there was bald spots for the first coat, but the second coat covered them up pretty well.
Took more pictures this time cos I had a hard time trying to capture the holo!
What do you think of this colour? Would you get it?
See swatches of the other polishes in this collection:
- Swatch: China Glaze Strap On Your Moonboots
- Swatch: China Glaze OMG A UFO
- Swatch: China Glaze Galactic Gray
- Swatch: China Glaze SCI-FLY BY
- Swatch: China Glaze Astro-Hot
- Swatch: China Glaze When Stars Collide
- Swatch: China Glaze Cosmic Dust
- Swatch: China Glaze Infra Red
- Swatch: China Glaze Don't Be A Luna-tic
- Swatch: China Glaze Get Outta My Space
- Swatch: China Glaze Take A Trek