Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Swatch: OPI Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue

Today I have a swatch on another polish from the OPI Germany Collection - Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue!



Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue is a beautiful frost blue - with more teal than what is translated on the pictures. Tends to leave some brush stroke marks, but not something you should be too concerned about as it's not very obvious.



I can also see bits of sparkly blue micro-shimmers in the bottle, but doesnt really translate on the nail. Formula for this polish is great, and would definitely need 2 or more coats to be opaque.



The colour looks similar to another OPI colour in the past but the name escapes me for the moment and I can't remember what it's called.

This is not a colour that I would normally pick up but it's really cool. It's unique - at least to me, since I dont have anything like this in my collection. I'm definitely digging it!

No comments:

Post a Comment