Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday!


I have another group mani today! And incase you noticed, I decided to give up on black background because it's really too hard to get a good picture with it. :(

Usually I would get my picture in one or two shot, but with black background, it's endless snaps and still no good photo. So hello white again~

Today's theme was to do our nails based on a tutorial and so I decided to do one of the tutorial from Robin Moses! Robin Moses is a great nail artist but her nail arts are usually way out of my league. This is probably the only I can do.



I didnt want to do them differently for each hand so I did alternate polka dots and stripds between each nail. My polka dots are quite okay but my stripds are not. How did she get those straight lines!!


Polishes Used:
OPI Play The Peonies
OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys
China Glaze Re-fresh Mint
Essie Bikini So Teeny
Essie Off The Shoulder

4 comments:

  1. Great job, they turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love robin Moses! She does have many difficult designs but there are also a lot of simpler ones too, like this one! Great interpretation of her design!

    ReplyDelete