Sunday, July 1, 2012

Stamping Sunday: Circle, Circle, Dot, Dot

Welcome to today's Stamping Sunday! For today's challenge, we're supposed to do Circles or Dots and I did some Holo circle stamping!



I actually took alot of pictures today as I couldn't see the holo-ness in my small camera screen and thought the camera couldn't capture, but it did!

I had to choose through the twenty over pictures and finally selected 5 pictures to post here! :)



For the base, I used BK holographic polish number 9 which is a beautiful aqueous blue! BK holo polishes are pretty affordable considering that they are 15ml compared to HITS which are only 6ml.

BK Holo no. 9 isnt very opaque though.. For the base, I used 3 coats to achieve this effect, but I guess you can get away with 2 especially if you are going to stamp over it.



For the stamping, I used China Glaze Electra Magenta - one of the China Glaze Limited Edition polish from their Tronica collection - with Bundle monster plate BM-19.

Thinking that the Holo-ness wasnt captured on camera, I decided to try the finger poses that Chalkboard Nails do.. and the effect was great!



So what do you think? Is it better with bottle or without?




Polishes Used:
BK Holo Polish No. 9
China Glaze Electra Magenta

No comments:

Post a Comment