Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Floam Gradient!


Finally I got around to using my Floam since I got it awhile ago. I decided not paint all my nails with Floam because I'm already anticipating the nightmare of removing it, so for my other nails, I decided to pick colors in my polish stash that are closest to the glitter polish!

For my pinkie, ring & index fingers, I did a gradient following Nailasaurus's Gradient Tutorial with China Glaze Lemon Fizz, China Glaze Four Leaf Clover and OPI Ogre-the-top Blue.

Lastly, I stamped over them using one of my favourite design from the new Bundle Monster plates BM-321 and special Konad Black. Seriously, the 3rd Bundle Monster plates is a must get for all polish lovers who stamps! The designs are all so unique and pretty, and they all stamps great! Major love here!

What do you think of my mani today? I personally loved it. How about you? :)

Polishes Used:
China Glaze Lemon Fizz
China Glaze Four Leaf Clover
OPI Ogre-the-top Blue

2 comments:

  1. Very, very cute! I love floam, and a gradient with those colors is just adorable. Nice!
    I love your little blurb at the top of the page too. My nails are my canvases too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah! Yes! And it's really weird that the only art I can do is on my nails!

      Delete