Sunday, June 17, 2012

Orange Sandwich for Shinhwa!



I'm back! Back from the most awesome concert ever - Shinhwa's Concert in SG! :)

I have been a fan of Shinhwa for 10 years already! Time really flies! And this year they had a comeback after a 4 hiatus due to their army services and Singapore is one of their stops for their 14th Anniversary Asia Tour concert! So happy!

Did an Orange sandwich manicure for the day as Orange is Shinhwa Changjo's (Shinhwa fanclub) official color!

For this manicure, I used OPI 'In My Back Pocket' for the base as I dont want any VNL.. Milani 'Gems' in the middle, and then topped it with OPI 'Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?' for the jelly finish.

I'm not sure if Milani Gems is an exact dupe for OPI 'Rainbow connection', but it's very very close. If you didnt manage to get 'Rainbow connection', you can get this instead since it's not a limited edition or anything, and is easily available.

I actually like Milani Gems more under the jelly rather than on it's own.. It does seem as messy and the effect is pretty cool!

Here's a close up pic on one of my finger: *sorry for the messy cuticle*



Last but not least.. I'm ending this post with a picture I took during the concert - Shinhwa Fighting!




Polishes Used:
OPI In My Back Pocket
Milani Gems
OPI Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?

1 comment: