Sunday, June 3, 2012

Neon Splatters


I seems to be using my neons a lot these days! The bright colours that pop & catches people attention - I've got plenty of compliments when I had the neon gradients on previously!

Today I have little neon splatters on my nails! I had wanted to do little neon furry creatures and somehow they ended up becoming splatters. Oh well.. see the 1st one I created on my pinkie? It have significantly more 'spikes' than the others. Haha! :)

For the base I used OPI Play The Peonies and layered a coat of Orly Prisma Gloss Gold over it for some sparkle - then draw the splatters on with some of the new Summer Neons by China Glaze using dotting tools and orange stick.

I like how this set of nails turned out! It's very artistic looking yet still cute due to the bright colors! What do you think?

Polishes Used:
OPI Play The Peonies
Orly Prisma Gloss Gold
China Glaze Pink Plumeria
China Glaze Beach Cruise-R
China Glaze Splish Splash
China Glaze Surfin' For Boys

1 comment: