Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Holo Hump Day!


Today is another group mani day! Apparently Wednesday is also called Hump day because it's the middle of the week (I didnt know that).. LOL.. So today we have Holo Hump Day!

Obviously.. if you have not noticed, today we are supposed to do holo nails! I really love Holo polishes (who doesnt?) but it's a real pity that they're always so expensive! :( Please make holo polishes more affordable! I need more of them in my life!

I chose Nfu oh #66 today, one of my un-used, and it's simply gorgeous! It's so holo that it's even visible indoors! Mad Love! One thing to note though.. Aqua Base! Very very important! I have them, but forgot to use it when I was applying the holo polish and gosh! So many bald spots! It's a total nightmare!

I used 2 coats of Seche Vite here due to the stamping (Konad plate m83 with Color Club Revvvolution), so the holo-ness is already significantly dimmed.. Is there any top coat that doesn't dim the effects of Holo polishes?

Polishes Used:
Nfu Oh #66
Color Club Revvvolution

1 comment: