Sunday, June 24, 2012

A-England Lady In The Lake



Today I have A-England Lady In The Lake on my nails!

Lady In The Lake is a deep purple holographic polish that is simply simply gorgeous! A-England holo polishes are quite interesting, they all seems to be scattered holos, yet there is a faint and very obvious line of rainbow under the sunlight.

I also finally tried stamping with the french tip plates! I have lots of them but never tried them as I though they're weird and too thick.. My nails are fairly short so there's no way I can stamp in the whole image and it'll still be tips.

So anyway.. this is it! I stamped with BM plate BM-216, the design that looked like a peacock tail.. I only stamped part of the image so it wouldnt be too big on my nails.. What do you think? :)

Polishes Used:
A England Lady In The Lake
China Glaze Passion

1 comment: