Friday, May 18, 2012

Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black


Today I have Chunky Holo Black from Kleancolor today! Chunky Holo Black is a brownish-black jelly fill with super super thin color shifting glitters! Chunky Holo Black is very sheer so it's probably not a good idea to use it on it's own. Black is  the best base for it, I think..

The glitters color shifts from orange to green and yellow depending on the angle that the light hits them.. Some blue are also spotted in the bottle but I can't get them on my nails. The glitters do tends to sink to the bottom of the bottle and Kleancolors only have one steel ball bearing in it so it's not easy to shake them up. Problem solved by turning and storing the polish upside down. :)

Sorry for the slight tip wear! I was too lazy to do cleanup so I wore it for a few days to let the polish on skin drop off itself before taking this photo! :P

Polishes Used:
Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black
OPI Black Onyx

1 comment: